Golf Tournaments at Virtues Golf Club
Whether you’re planning a corporate golf outing or charity fundraiser, we pride ourselves on delivering flawlessly-executed golf tournaments and outings. Our spectacular golf course and luxurious club house make Virtues Golf Club a memorable locale for golf and socializing, while our friendly, attentive service, superb on-site catering and comprehensive event management capabilities allow you to relax and enjoy the event while we take care of all the details.
WHAT WE CAN DO TO HELP:
Virtues Golf Club’s experience hosting golf tournaments and outings for groups ranging from Fortune 500 companies and trade associations to non-profits makes us uniquely qualified to make your next golf event an unqualified success. The following are just some of the value-added services we can provide that truly set us apart:
- Accommodate groups up to 144 golfers.
- Assist with setting up special contests and proximity markers.
- Provide tables, chairs, carts for your volunteers, scoreboard, and other operational needs.
- Take care of all your food and beverage needs, with on-course snacks and refreshments available.
- Provide on-site space for your post-event reception.
- Offer curb-side bag drop for shotguns of 144 golfers.
- Offer marketing opportunities for promoting your event.
- Handle pairings and scoring.
- Leverage relationships with vendors for preferred pricing on equipment rentals.
- Place signage.
- Provide tournament awards for lasting event commemoration.
Go above and beyond to accommodate your individualized needs and assist you in creating a spectacular event!
To learn more about golf tournaments and outings, please complete the form below or contact General Manager Danny Ackerman at (740) 763-1100 x222.